The Board of Governors has embarked on a nationwide search for a new Chancellor to lead the California Community Colleges, the largest and most diverse system of higher education in the United States.
The Board of Governors works through a consultation process to ensure representatives from all levels of the system have an opportunity to advise the chancellor on state policy decisions.
To obtain information about the California Community Colleges Board of Governors, please contact email@example.com.
Meeting Schedule, Minutes and Agendas
The Board of Governors meet every other month. Full meeting schedule, minutes, and agendas are available for download.
Board of Governors Live Webinar and Zoom Information
Or join the meeting by phone: (669) 900 6833
Meeting ID: 381 430 034
Or iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,,381430034#
International numbers are available online
Captions are provided during the webinar.
- Chancellor’s Office Building
Third Floor, Hub Conference Room
1102 Q Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Public Comment Submission Process
Public Comment: Members of the public wishing to comment on an agenda item or another topic within the jurisdiction of the Board of Governors will be given the opportunity to comment via Zoom or in-person at the location listed above. For any questions, please contact the Board Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments will be limited to three minutes and the following policies:
- In-person with a written request to address the Board shall be made on the form provided by staff at the meeting. Persons wishing to address the Board on a subject not on the agenda shall address the Board during the time listed for public forum.
- Virtual attendees may use the Raise Hand feature on the Zoom platform to address the Board. A Chancellor’s Office employee will announce your name and grant you the ability to speak. You are requested to identify yourself and present your public comment at that time. Persons wishing to address the Board on a subject not on the agenda shall address the Board during the time listed for public forum.
- The Board of Governors reserves the right to limit the total amount of time allocated for public comment on particular issues and for each individual speaker. (Gov. Code 11125.7.)
- For members of the public utilizing a translator or other translating technology, the Chancellor’s Office shall provide twice the allotted time to ensure that non-English speakers receive the same opportunity to directly address the Board. (Gov. Code 11125.7.)
Procedures and Standing Orders
Pending Regulatory ActionsRegulation notices and filings, proposed regulations and regulations adopted and filed with the Secretry of State can be found on the Pending Regulatory Actions page.