Our mission is to provide quality leadership by working cooperatively with the University of California (UC), the California State University (CSU), the Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU) and other higher education partners to ensure community college transfer students have access to the necessary coursework and are provided the services needed to successfully transition from the community colleges to other baccalaureate granting institutions.
Transfer and Articulation Responsibilities
- Representing the Chancellor's Office on statewide policy development committees as related to supporting transfer and articulation objectives
- Providing leadership on statewide, intersegmental projects that support and further develop transfer and articulation activities
- Administering technical assistance to the colleges in the areas of transfer and articulation
- Promoting an established communication network of transfer and articulation personnel to foster two-way communication between the colleges and the Chancellor's Office
Management of the Transfer Center Website GrantIn February 2023, the Chancellor’s Office concluded its review and scoring of applications for the grant for fiscal years 2023-2028. Pending approval by the Board of Governors, the Chancellor’s Office intends to award Chabot-Las Positas CCD. The Board of Governors will review the Chancellor’s Office’s request to award at their May 2023 meeting.
Transfer and Articulation Program Information
Please contact Bob Quinn or Sean Madden for the following directories:
- Transfer Center Directors
- Articulation Officers
- Transfer Center Director Regional Representatives
- Articulation Officer Regional Representatives
- CCC Chancellor’s Office Transfer Main Page
- Associate Degrees for Transfer
- ASSIST.org, California’s Office Repository of Course to Course Articulation
- Common Course Identification
- Transfer Counselor Website
- California Intersegmental Articulation Council
- CSU Campus Specific Admission Practices and Enrollment Resources (CASPER)
- UC Transfer Pathways
Articulation Officers and Transfer Center Directors are required to report annually per Title 5 regulatory section 51027. Articulation Officers and Transfer Center Directors are notified via email every summer and given a link to the online reporting system. The reporting cycle closes October 31 annually.
Please contact Bob Quinn or Sean Madden for articulation and transfer center reports from previous years.
Transfer Center Report Results for Academic Year 2021-22 (PDF)
Articulation Addendum Report Results for 2021-22 Academic Year (PDF)
Specialist, Educational Services and Support Division
Community College Program Assistant, Educational Services and Support Division