Don’t wait. If you’re interested in getting technical assistance for your institution through IEPI’s Partnership Resource Team or Mini-Partnership Resource Team, let us know.
Before a team can visit your institution, you will have to send us an approximately two-page letter of interest with the following information:
- Your institution’s name.
- A description of areas in which your institution is doing well.
- A description of your institution's areas of focus for team assistance that will help advance your institutional effectiveness even more. Previous visits to institutions have addressed diverse topics such as enrollment management, student learning outcomes assessment, integrated planning, fiscal strategy, technology applications, and professional development.
- A description of the rationale for these areas of focus.
- A description of how these areas of focus relate to the Core Commitments in the Vision for Success.
- An indication of what would be the ideal time for the first visit.
- The signature of the institution’s CEO.
As a recipient of assistance, your institution may be eligible for a seed grant to help implement an Innovation and Effectiveness Plan resulting from the team’s visit. Seed grants of up to $200,000 are available for institutions connecting with a full Partnership Resource Team or $75,000 for a Mini-Partnership Resource Team. Institutions receiving grants will be expected to develop plans for institutionalizing their efforts.
Letters of Interest will be received and reviewed on an ongoing basis. After the initial review, you will be asked to provide a more detailed one- or two-page treatment on the areas of focus to help determine scheduling and prepare for the initial visit.
Please return your letter of interest to:
Dr. Dianne Van Hook, Chancellor
CC: Shelley Weinstein
College of the Canyons
26455 Rockwell Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91355