Established in 1981 at Chabot College, the California Community College Puente Projects provide academic counseling and mentoring support services for students to transfer to four-year institutions.
The California Community College Puente Project is co-sponsored by the California Community Colleges and the University of California.
- Map - Puente Projects in CA
- Northern California Puente Project Team Directory2014-15 [pdf]
- Southern California Puente Project Team Directory2014-15 [pdf]
- Award List
Resources and Tools:
- CCC Regions
- 2020 Spring and Fall Puente Student Count
- 2021 Spring and Fall Puente Student Count
- 2022 Spring and Fall Puente Student Count
- Student Centered Funding Formula Presentation
- MIS Reporting Presentation
- University of California Puente Project webpage
For assistance, contact:
LeBaron Woodyard, PhD, Dean