- Memo Announcing Notification of Intent to Award Economic and Workforce Development Grants for:
Fiscal Year 2013-14: Re-Release of the Deputy Sector Navigator Package Grant RFA
Fiscal Year 2013-14: Re-release of the Sector Navigator Grant RFA 13-151-009
- Re-release of the Sector Navigator RFA 13-151-009 (Retail/Hospitality/Tourism “Learn to Earn” Sector)
(Includes Intent to Apply Letter template/Calendar of Key/Reporting Dates)
- Memo Announcing Notification of Intent to Award
- Intent to Award-Sector Navigator
- Memo Announcing New Grant Opportunities (Sector Navigator)
The following RFA and Appendices were revised February 11, 2013
Request for Applications and Instructions (Rev. 2/11/13) (PDF)
- Appendix A, Article I-Program-Specific Legal Terms and Conditions and Article II, Standard Legal Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Appendix B, Application Forms and Checklist (Word)
- Appendix C, Guidelines, Definitions and Allowable Expenditures (Rev. 2/12/13)(PDF)
- Appendix D, Common Metrics and Accountability Measures (PDF)
About the Sector Navigator GrantsThe goals of the CCCCO Workforce and Economic Development Division (previously awarded under the Doing What Matters for Jobs and the Economy framework) are as follows: to supply in-demand skills for employers, create relevant career pathways and stackable credentials, promote student success, and get Californians into open jobs. Key activities under this framework include: a focus on regional priority/emergent sectors and industry clusters (to be referred to simply as “sectors”); take effective practices to scale; integrate and leverage programming between funding streams; promote common metrics for student success; remove structural barriers to execution.
This grant funds ten Sector Navigators (maximum $172,500 requiring a dollar-for-dollar match), the HUB from which the Sector Navigator will operate (maximum $50,000 no match required), and the Knowledge Communities and Advisory Bodies (maximum $150,000 requiring a dollar-for-dollar match) necessary to align the work of the Sector Navigator with the industry sector being served.