No one should be denied access to a college education. And no one should be denied access to the workforce-based skills training needed to succeed in an increasing complex economy. That’s why the California Community Colleges offers a number of financial aid programs and services that can help pay for the classes, books, and supplies needed to reach your goals.
- The California College Promise Grant
- Community College Completion Grant
- I Can Afford College Workshops
- Financial Literacy
- Emergency Dreamer Aid
- Student Success Completion Grant
- Financial Aid Technology
- California Nonresident Tuition Exemption
Don’t hesitate to reach out and learn more about any of our programs. We’re here to help you.