Educational Services and Support runs the gamut, from addressing the challenges faced by current and former foster youth, to helping students facing social and economic barriers, to offering a bevy of financial aid programs that can help cover college costs, to serving former military members who have proudly served us.
Among our offerings:
- The California Promise
- Disabled Student Programs and Services
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
- Financial Assistance Programs
- The Foster Youth Success Initiative
- Mental Health and Health Services
- Student Equity
- Veterans Education & Transition Services
These and other initiatives in Educations Services and Support are aimed at making sure that anyone, no matter their past experience or hardships, can find a successful future.