The Digital Innovation and Infrastructure Division delivers high quality information technology services to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, the collection of 116 California Community Colleges, and to California’s citizens. These services include:
Data Collection and Reporting
- CCCCO data tools and resources provide access to information and metrics about the California Community Colleges system
- Management Information Systems data submission tools and resources allow the California Community Colleges to report data to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
- The Chancellor’s Office maintains software applications that allow California community colleges to submit data or access information related to business processes. Many of these software applications allow read-only access to improve transparency.
- ListServs provide a method for distribution of time-sensitive information to individuals holding specific positions within the California Community Colleges. ListServ providers, guidance and instructions are available to help inform distribution efforts.
Research and Data Analytics
- Research and data to support systemwide decision making and inquiry.