The Research and Data Analytics Unit is responsible for research and evaluation leadership and services to support systemwide decision making and inquiry. Some of the specific functions include:
- Develop and implement statewide and college accountability reporting frameworks.
- Evaluate programs and policies that identify practices to increase student success.
- Explore and describe traditional and non-traditional student pathways across colleges.
- Analyze progress and completion of various student populations.
- Identify factors that contribute to improving student success and institutional performance
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 Scorecard and Peer Grouping Report
- Missing SSNs Report for 2017
- 2017 State of the System Report
- AB 504 & Percentage Point Gap Method - New Guidelines
- LaunchBoard Guided Pathways Tab (log-in required)
- Strategic Vision: Chancellor's Office Press Release & Vision for Success
- Taxonomy of Programs (TOP Codes) Manual - 6th Edition
- The new Skills Builder data is now available in the 2017 Scorecard.
- Understanding Statewide Dashboards
- Scorecard Cohort Paper
- System Goals - Background & Methodology
- Metric: Chancellor's Office Press Release
- State of the System Report:
- Chancellor's Office Reports
- CA Community Colleges Key Facts
- Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI)
- Institutional Effectiveness - Reporting Portal
- Basic Skills Initiative (BSI)
- Professional Learning Network (PLN)
- Student Right to Know (SRTK)