The Fiscal Standards and Accountability Unit is responsible for the collection of the system's student workload information (Full-Time Equivalent Student) via the Apportionment Attendance Report (CCFS-320) for apportionment and lottery revenue allocation purposes; monitoring of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations and the California Education Code for the requirements affecting student attendance accounting for purposes of state allocations, including in the maintenance of the Student Attendance Accounting Manual; administration of the Maintenance Allowance Program for non-district students; processing of Emergency Attendance Allowance Requests; the review of college academic calendars relative to state funding requirements, including as related to Flexible Calendar operations; and the provision of student residency classification guidance to community college districts.
Contact: For questions about Attendance Accounting and Residency, please contact the Fiscal Standards and Accountability Unit at email@example.com.
- Frequently Asked Questions as of April 23, 2020: Attendance Accounting - COVID-19 Emergency Conditions (PDF)
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance - Attendance Accounting Implications and Guidance (revised) (PDF)
- Positive Attendance to Asynchronous Distance Education Contact Hours Estimate Form
- College Term Length Multipliers - Fiscal Year 2019-20
- Q&A Concerning Compliance with California Code of Regulations, Title 5 Section 58051.5
- CCFS-313: Attendance Allowance Request Due to Emergency Conditions
- Legally Mandated Holidays for Fiscal Years 2019-20,2020-21,2021-22, and 2022-23